|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.44 - £10.45|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Currently recruiting VNA Driver to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client based in Tamworth
Location: Tamworth (B78)
Days: 6am-6pm – 3on/3off
Nights: 6pm-6am – 3on/3off
**12 hour shifts working any 3 days out of 7
6.00am-18.00pm = £9.44 per hour / £311.52 per week
18.00pm-06.00am = £10.45 per hour / £344.52 per week
Your responsibilities will include:
- Candidates will be required to work in a fast-paced warehouse. The role will include printing off pick sheets or collecting pick sheets from the supervisors’ office. From the pick sheets, Candidates will locate the stock isle, pick the correct stock, use a hand-held scanner to scan the item barcode & pack item. Once all items are picked, candidates will be required to send the stock items to the despatch area ready for distribution.
- All candidates will receive full training however due to the nature of the work and the fast-paced environment; we are ideally looking for candidates to have previous warehouse or equivariant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- FLT/VNA drivers will be required to replenish stock to multiple locations and put away deliveries when required. All staff can be asked to work in different areas when required.
- This contract will be ongoing work
- Candidates must have their own Safety Boots, all other PPE is provided
- Weekly pay
- Free parking onsite
- Full use of kitchen onsite which includes fridges and microwaves
To apply for this position you can:
-click the “Apply now” button
-send us a message on WhatsApp on: 07828226308 with the text “VNA Driver - Tamworth and your full name and phone number"
-call: 0333 344 6977
-send your CV: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business