******IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE******
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based on the Deeside Industrial. Our client is looking for experienced x 3 VNA Fork Truck Driver “Very Narrow Aisle Fork Truck Driver” to join their team immediately on a permanent basis.
Our long-term goal is to recruit professional people who have the ability to take control of their own destiny, by empowering themselves and other people to achieve a career in warehousing and distribution.
Hours of work and pay rate
- Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am
- £10.26 ph + £130 bonus per month
- Ensuring all orders are picked, packed and processed to Company standards prior to being sent out to customers
- Maintaining the hygiene in the warehouse by having a clean as you go attitude
- Contributing to the smooth and effective running of the warehouse operation
- Maintain Company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Working as part of the warehouse team to ensure that all departmental functions are carried out efficiently
- loading and unloading trailers, picking and relocating stock.
Manage the daily planning of your work including Picking Orders, Putting Away Stock
- Working closely with the production department
- Vehicle Daily Checks
- Help to complete stock check when required
- Racking materials internally
- General housekeeping
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and dependability
- Have experience and licence to drive a VNA fork truck
- Have the focus of a self-motivated, energetic, hands-on individual with the operational focus to complete and deliver workload expectations
- Have the ability to work under pressure in order to identify and report on issues which may occur
How will this job benefit me?
- You will be given a permanent contract from day 1
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment as a part of a continuously growing business
- Outstanding performance is rewarded
- Full training is provided
- Opportunity for development and progression within the company
- will be given an assessment, and an induction prior to starting.
To apply for this vacancy or find out more information, please choose from the below:
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our office and ask for Noemi on 013527 62213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date 14.12.2019