|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Admin in Kettering
About the role:
• You will be responsible for operation of the relevant Warehouse management System, providing information, work and support for the daily warehouse operation. Work in conjunction with the Shift manager and Customer requirements whilst maintaining stock integrity at all times.
• You will support and maintain the Warehouse Management System Investigation, problem solving, RDT issues and administration to include logging of calls to Red Prairie.
• You will manage daily routine of Pick Face replenishment issues/problem solving at start of shift and throughout the shift.
• You will provide administration support and paperwork for warehouse operations concerning dispatch to include printing of POD’s, checking and matching to loading sheet and then processing of orders.
• You will provide resolution of stock issues that occur during the daily operation of the Warehouse, returns, damages, loss and claims, moving stock into nones and checking the sin bin area daily ensuring all issues are processed on shift and a handover to the oncoming shift takes place thus ensuring stock integrity at all times.
• You will administer all Stock moves in relationship with Damages procedure ensuring all Damage sheets are processed, the stock is physically checked and the damages database is updated.
• In partnership with Shift Managers, you will monitor the daily workflow ensuring timescales and quality of work are achieved, resolving problems where applicable in a quick, safe and timely fashion.
• You will administer ad-hoc Stock movements as and when necessary.
• You will communicate with employees and other managers in an effective and respectful manner.
- PC skills
- Excel/Word knowledge
Pay rates and shifts:
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
£10.50 per hour
To apply you can send your CV to NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business