|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.50 - £11.02|
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for a UK supplier of inspirational bathroom furniture based in Portbury, Bristol.
Due to continued growth, the client is in need for a Warehouse Administrator, who will support the business needs and meet their customer increasing demands.
You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Releasing orders
- Booking deliveries for weekly distribution to customers
- Administration of urgent customer orders, ensuring that these are flagged to the warehouse and despatched
- Resolving orders that have not been despatched / Liaising with relevant depts and customers.
- Invoicing for overseas orders
- Overseeing general office organisation
- Ensuring all customer collections are completed
- Addressing general warehouse enquiries
The successful applicant will have:
- at least 3 years relevant work experience in Administration
- good Microsoft office skills
- Chess Empirica/SAP experience would be an advantage
Additional Site Benefits:
- Free, secure parking
- Kitchen facilities
Working hours are:
Monday to Thursday 6.00am-2.00pm + Friday 6.00am – 1.00pm & Monday to Thursday 2.00pm – 10.00pm + Friday 1.00pm-8.00pm on rotating basis week by week.
Hourly rate is £10.50 per hour rising to £11.02 per hour after 12 weeks.
This is a temporary to permanent position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for the Warehouse Administrator role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / call 0117 9117111
Applications must be received by 30th October 2020.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.