|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a warehouse administrator on a full-time temporary basis for our client based in South Marston.
They are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual to join their very busy warehouse office based in Swindon as soon as possible. This position is temporary with a possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
They offer sociable working hours of Monday-Friday 0600-1400/0700-1500, free on site parking, good public transport links and a friendly working environment.
Salary £18,200 per annum (£9.33 per hour across 37.5 hours per week)
Daily tasks will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Printing orders & labels for various couriers
- Updating & producing paperwork for drivers as well as preparing load manifests
- Organising transport / daily shipments or urgent same days couriers
- Obtaining quotes for transport
- Completing DGN (Dangerous Goods Notes) for European shipments
- Completing stock transfers
- Preparing arrival advices for daily deliveries
- Troubleshooting to aid sales office with missing / lost deliveries etc
- Creating & receipting purchase orders
- Controlling the use of office equipment including the reorder of (toner/paper/labels etc)
- Stock taking in the warehouse
- Hands on position with potential to help in the warehouse when necessary
- Must have previous administration experience preferably with a warehouse background with knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Dynamics 365.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask sometimes under extreme pressure
- Must have the ability to communicate well with customers, staff and senior managers
- Able to pick up on future work tasks and be flexible around working hours when required
This role is interviewing immediately, if interested please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org