Gap Personnel is recruiting for an Office Administrator for a company based at the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds - Immediate start.
Office Administrator / Bury St Edmunds /Monday to Friday / 40h week /£9.25p/h to £9.49p/h
Our client is a Logistic and Warehouse Centre supporting diverse businesses Worldwide.
Due to the increase of their business, they are now looking for an Office Administrator that can make a difference and get recognised and rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
Duties for the Office Administrator will include:
· Handle phone calls and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
· Deal with customer queries and processing of orders into client management system.
· Stock and delivery checks
· Assist and produce paperwork related to products deliveries.
· Liaise with clients, parcel carriers, transport providers, etc.
Requirements for the Office Administrator role:
· Previous experience into administrative roles desirable.
· Stock Control / Warehouse Management Systems
· Good communications, customer awareness and IT Skills
· Previous warehouse and logistics experience would be an advantage
· Own car desirable due to location and shifts
What’s in it for you?
· Training and support
· Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 16:00 Or 10:00 - 18:00
Pay rate: £9.25p/h to £9.49p/h
To apply for this role, please:
• submit your CV via “apply now” button, or
• get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - firstname.lastname@example.org /
• Call 01603 767 617,
• Text / WhatsApp - 07557954806