|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.28 - £12.18|
Warehouse Administrator Based in Avonmouth BS11 - Temp to Perm
We are currently looking for an Administrator to work Temp to Perm bases, the role itself will be 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 8am to 8pm, the candidate will be working closely with the Outbase Manager to ensure a smooth running of the operation and that all customers receive their goods.
As well as working closely with the Outbase Manager you will be working with a team at the head office to support the drivers throughout their daily routes and assisting with any issues which may arise.
Some of the duties will include: -
- Record any vehicle defects and communicate this to management to ensure that no vehicles classed as off the road are used.
- Allocate routes to driver’s for the following day, to ensure they are prepared for the day.
- Update daily reports for the Outbase and log any issues
- Communicate with the Driver's ensuring that any statements and/or paperwork is completed at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure that all licence checks are completed for new Drivers and remain in line with regulatory bodies through DVLA
- Order Outbase supplies if needed including uniform requirements for new Driver's
- Controlling the fuel card's - issuing and reporting any lost/stolen to ensure that replacements can be issued
- Raising purchase order's
- Recording of any additional payments once authorised by the Outbase Manager
- Completing daily checks for example fire log, site check
- Supporting Management with KPI’s
- Ensuring all Vehicles are loaded safely, legally and on time.
What they are looking for in a candidate: -
- Ideal Experience in transport legislation and logistics, where the daily workload can fluctuate
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Able to react quickly to information and give guidance where needed.
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- Adverse with Microsoft packages, including Excel to at least intermediate level
The salary is based on experience and will be from £10.28ph and £12.18ph