|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
WAREHOUSE & ASSEMBLY OPERATIVES / IMMEDIATE STARTS / BRADLEY STOKE
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for 8 production and assembly operatives for a large manufacturing company based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32.
To meet with increased demands the site the site is looking to add to their ever-growing teams on site. There is full training provided for each role – we are just looking for individuals with a good work ethic and that are looking for their next long term opportunity.
As a production and assembly operative you will be responsible for:
- Pick packing of products
- Updating the internal ordering systems
- Labelling of products and checking of batch codes
- Quality checking
- Assembly of units & final assembly
- Use of hand tools, working from drawings
- Ability to work as a team player or individually
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Looking for a long term position
- FLT license (advantageous)
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Thursday, 7am – 4pm, Friday, 7am – 3pm
- Basic pay rate of £8.91 per hour rising to £9.20 per hour after 6 months.
To apply for the Warehouse and Assembly Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org