WAREHOUSE CLEANER / IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE / TROWBRIDGE
gap personnel Bristol (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for touch-point hygiene cleaners for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Trowbridge.
The touch-point hygiene cleaners are essential for a busy warehouse to ensure that the site remains cleaned and sanitised throughout each shift.
As a touch-point hygiene cleaner you will be:
- Working in a large warehouse environment, cleaning and sanitising of all communal work areas
- Cleaning work areas in preparation for work
- Antibacterial cleansing of touch points, handrails and doors
- Following strict Covid procedures
- Previous experience would be beneficial, however a full training will be provided.
- Ensuring all sanitize stations are replenished
Working hours and pay are:
- Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm
This is a long-term, ongoing position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for the Hygiene Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ or email direct to email@example.com