|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
WEEKENDS FREE, BRAND NEW FACILITY, CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES!!!
Working in Thorne at an easy to find locartion with Public Transport running near by.
Whats the role?
You will be required to be an experienced Warehouse Operative with extensive Order Picking experience. The product is very heavy and so to manage its transportation safely we sought the best Pickers and PPT drivers around to come and work through to a full time contract with the client, it is a set shift of days or afters working within a team of around 30 per shift. You will be initially assessed but then fully trained in the use of the PPTs required to complete the job role and will have outstanding support and coaching throughout, with the possibiiltiy of being trained to operate Counter Balance and Reach Trucks throughout the 12 week take on period..
To start in this role we will require an amount of Warehousing experience (at least 1year) and previous experience of using PPTs or LOLPs is advantageous alos, but the most important quality we are looking for is attitude and
The details I need to know?
- The shifts are Monday to Friday, and
- You will work either a fixed Morning shift (6am to 2pm) or fixed Afternoon shift (2pm to 10pm)
- You will be paid £9.50 per hour
- If Overtime is available we pay time and a half over over 37.5 hours and for working Saturday or on a Sunday.
- You will receive a unpaid half an hour break in the 8hr shift and 10 min paid rest/tea break.
- PPE required is Hi Viz, safety gloves and Safety Shoes, any of which can be provided should you not have them.
- After 12 weeks of working with us you will transfer onto our clients full time books as an employee of theirs.
What extra benefits will I see?
- The Warehouse is a brand new facility, meaning all amenities and facilities are also brand new
- Free Car Parking facilities
- All MHE is just about all new and full coaching to a high standard will improve your skills
- There is a canteen area with vending machines, and an external sandwich van that visits site twice daily
- The investment in training and coaching will ensure you are given all tools and support to be successful in the role
- Enjoy 25 days holiday and Birthday day off (once permanent with the client)
- A remotely completed and user friendly onboarding system, supported by us all the way to day one working
- Exclusive account Manager to assist your working life with us and to manage the process from Registering to first day to transfer to the client, We are with you every step of the way!