|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for a Packing Line Leader based in Filton, Bristol, BS34
As a Packing Line Leader you will be joining a business packing and supplying products to then be supplied throughout the UK and internationally.
The role of the Packing Line Leader is varied and is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to take their first steps into a supervisory role, or an individual who has immediate experience and is looking for a new opportunity. You will be pro-active, assertive and have experience within a warehouse environment for 3+ years – the business can offer you full supportive training, whilst further career opportunities are available as you progress with the business.
The role of the Packing Line Leader will involve:
- Deal with all tasks quickly and efficiently ensuring high levels of productivity and accuracy at all times
- Ensure that our Customer’s requirements are met and exceeded within deadlines through coordinating and prioritizing activity across shifts
- Identify problems which may occur and take appropriate action to resolve the situation, updating managers or other departments as necessary
- Communicating a sufficient shift handover when necessary to other Warehouse Team Leaders and Managers
- Be aware of the performance of other areas of the warehouse and support other Warehouse team leaders to ensure success is delivered in all areas
- In the absence of your manager take on additional responsibilities as reasonably requested
To supervise the team in your designated area and take responsibility for ensuring;
- Accurate timekeeping
- High standards of accuracy and efficiency through monitoring performance
- On-going coaching and development of your team to continuously improve performance and up skill
- Continuous improvement measures are implemented
- Absence is recorded and the correct paperwork is completed and passed to HR
The working hours and pay are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Basic Rate - £12.00ph
- Rotational shifts may required due to the demand of the business needs
To apply for the Warehouse Line Leader role, please click apply now and ensure your CV is updated with correct contact details.