|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (PET FOOD INDUSTRY) / CUSTOMER FOCUSED / EXETER
gap personnel have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused Warehouse Manager with specific product knowledge within the pet food based industry.
You will be joining a leading foodservice company that are looking at diversifying their product range and adding pet food products to their portfolio. As a Warehouse Manager you will use you experience to help set-up and create the product portfolio to bring it to the company’s current customer base, but also looking to add new customers.
This is a unique opportunity for a career driven individual to help build, deliver and add a unique revenue stream to an already busy business. You will work closely with the Operations team to ensure a fluid supply chain between all additional delivery departments.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Diverse product knowledge within the pet food industry
- Negotiating, purchasing, sourcing and buying with suppliers
- B2C sales experience (desirable)
- Experience of stock taking, audits, date management
- Up selling products / Running promotions
- Answering calls and responding to customers queries
Salary: Up to £25,000pa DOE
This is a permanent job opportunity with gap personnel operating as an employment business.
To apply: Please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button / send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / contact us by telephone on 01392 273665