|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
Warehouse Operations Manager
Up to 55K
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Warehouse Operations Manager to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Manage the Warehouse adherence to Quality standards by managing team member adherence to and actively using the appropriate quality management systems in a timely manner. Be the quality management systems SME for the Warehouse.
- Take the lead to actively develop warehouse processes and strategy with the Warehouse teams, championing Operational Excellence.
- Ensure and actively promote the continuous improvement of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Manage the implementation of process improvements by project plan with a high level of visibility and involvement across all Warehouse team members and in accordance with defined standards.
- Manage our partner site's warehouse including Engineering Spares.
- Ensure inventory is managed correctly, via SAP, providing accurate performance KPI's on a regular basis and optimising space.
- A minimum degree level qualification in a relevant discipline. - desirable
- Proven successful experience in Logistics team management essential
- Demonstrable track record of managing large scale change
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory management systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a regulated industry desirable (i.e. Pharma, Food, Aerospace etc)
- FLT experience preferred
- A leader that can inspire those around them- Encourage the growth, development and suggestions of those work within your team
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and a quality led approach
- A good communicator with the ability to partner with and influence others
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/04/2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Print and Design Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £39500.00 per annum + + Bonus ansd Benefits
- Quality Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£39900.00 - £40400 per annum + Overtime, Bonus and Pension
- Process & Utilities Engineer
Up to £46000 per annum