|Salary:||£9.43 - £14.14|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / AVONMOUTH, BRISTOL - STARTING IMMEDIATLY
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives based in Avonmouth.
Our client is a market leader within the UK and worldwide skin-care industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to expand their repackaging department to meet customer demands.
Working within the warehouse gives you a variety to your day, where you will be responsible for several duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Replenishment of products to repackaging lines
- Picking multiple customer orders
- Working within specific pick rate targets in line with company policies
- Ensuring all items are picked correctly and accurately
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
- Additional Site Benefits:
Additional Site Benefits:
- Staff discount available after 12 weeks
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm – 10pm on rotating basis
- Basic hourly pay rate is £9.43 per hours, overtime available at £14.14 per hour over 37.5 hours
The role is offering a long-term ongoing position to those who can demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com