|Salary:||£18,500 - £19,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Jack Pennie|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE NEEDED!
BASED IN QUEDGELEY (GL2)
Salary: £18,500-£19,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work: 0800 - 1600, Monday - Friday
Experience: 2-3 years within a Warehouse environment.
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are pleased to offer this permanent opportunity for our client based in Quedgeley. Our client is a huge cosmetics business with ambitious growth plans. During this growth, they seek an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team.
- Picking orders.
- Packing orders for dispatch using scanners.
- Booking stock in.
- Loading and unloading lorries.
- Replenishing stock into picking locations.
- Good attitude.
- Good team player.
- Willing to learn.
- Accuracy in work and good problem solver.
- Able to work off own initiative.
- Hard working and reliable.