|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in Oswestry with immediate start!
Shifts: 8.30-17.00, Monday-Friday
Pay: £9.50 per hour
* Where required meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
* Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
* Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
* Maintains storage area by organising floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
* Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
* Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
* Keeps equipment operating by applying operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes warehouse and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
* Operation of fork lift truck when required
* Loading/offloading of deliveries
* Building batteries
Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analysing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organisation
To apply please call 01902 422 904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!
gap personnel operating as an employment business