|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||8 - 9 hour|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
We are looking for Warehouse Operative to work in Seisdon (WV6) with immediate start!
Shifts: 7am-5pm, 4 days on 4 days off
Pay: £8.91 p/h after 12 weeks £9.18 p/h
The role will involve:
SHRINK WRAP OPERATION
- To operate the Shrink-wrap machine to seal packs and trays of eggs containing a label printed with the correct customer information on.
- Refer to the packing schedule to ensure the orders are made up correctly.
- Ensure that product is packed according to Customer specifications.
- Feed the packs onto the conveyor ensuring an even spread between the packs.
- Re-start the machine safely following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure all packs placed in the customer outers are sealed correctly.
- Re-thread the machine with film when a new roll is required.
- Keep the working area around the wrapper clean and free from debris.
- Ensure all broken eggs are placed either into seconds or liquid as soon as possible after the breakage takes place.
PALLET WRAP/ LOADING:
- To ensure each pallet is clearly marked with the delivery location.
- Keep all empty pallets stacked neatly and all working areas clear of all debris.
- Use the pallet wrapper to wrap all orders when completed (or hand wrap when needed) ensuring the wrapper is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If for any reason there is a short delivery, it must be reported to your direct manager and must without fail be recorded on the shortage report
- Loading and unloading of product for distribution as required.
- To help in other area of the business when and if necessary.
- To clean the grader, floor areas and all associated parts of the Grading Room and Graded Warehouse to pre-defined schedules and procedures.
- To ensure all bins, buckets and brushes are kept clean and stored in the place provided.
- To ensure records of all cleaning carried out are made using the appropriate forms.
- To ensure the cleaning room is always kept in good clean condition.
- To be available for other work as directed by the management.
• Must be able to work the shifts
• Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to details
• Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance
• Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided
• Must have safety boots
To apply you can:
-click on the "Apply now" button
-send your CV to email@example.com
-call on 01902 422940