|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES - EARN £400 PER WEEK - £22,800 A YEAR
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11
Our client is a market leader within the UK and worldwide skin-care industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to expand their warehouse department.
The role is offering a long-term temporary ongoing position to those who are able to demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment. The starting salary is £11.00 per hour with overtime available over 40 hours. Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
The warehouse department offers a wide range of duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Picking and packing of singular and multiple items
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
Additional Site Benefits:
- Monday to Friday - 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.