Gap personnel as an employment business is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a temporary basis for a company based near Snetterton (Norfolk)
Warehouse Operatives / Snetterton Area / Nights/ Midnight - 08:30 / Part-time or Full-time
£9.50 - £12.27 p/h
As a Warehouse Operative your main duties will be picking, packing and scanning orders, as well as other general warehouse duties (i.e. sweeping, breaking down boxes, etc).
Your main duties will be:
• Picking and sorting of items ready for loading
• Scanning of products
• Security checking of products
• Manual handling
• General warehouse duties
You will also be required to undertake any other related duties such as maintain a clean and tidy work area.
Assist with Stock control within the production and despatch areas.
Whilst adhering to all the Clients Health & Safety requirements and best business practice.
What's in it for you?
• Training and support
• Free transport to and from work from Norwich
• Guaranteed hours
• Guaranteed pay rise after 12 weeks
The role is very flexible. Even if you can only do one night a week, feel free to apply!
Details about the role:
Number of vacancies available:
• 10 X Warehouse Operatives
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment will be advantageous but full training will be provided.
• Part-time or full-time
• Midnight - 8:00 am (flexibility required)
• Basic pay: £9.50 p/h
•£12.29 p/h after 12 weeks
• Overtime paid at £17.11 p/h (after 40 hours)
To apply for this role, please:
• Apply directly on our Registration Portal trough the following link: https://www.gappersonneljobs.com/portal/generate.php?id=112
(When you finish the application, please select Norwich Industrial Branch) or
• Submit your CV via apply now button, or
• Get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - email@example.com or
• Call 01603 767 617 or
• Text / WhatsApp - 07557954806