|Contact Name:||Elwira Luterek|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – IMMEDIATE START - EVERCREECH
gap personnel Bristol, working in partnership with cheese packing specialists Eurilait Ltd are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives based at their factory in Evercreech, Somerset BA4
As a Warehouse Operative you will be working within the warehouse team ensuring that all pallets are packed correctly as per customer specification, products are quality checked and orders are distributed within correct timescales.
Due to significant growth after the easing of lockdown, and the need to prepare for the upcoming festive period, the site is pleased to offer an exclusive Christmas bonus of £250 per person who commit to the business and meet their attendance requirements.
The site is also pleased to be able to offer a further hourly pay rate increase applicable immediately.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager your duties will included:
- Sorting pallets ready to be dispatched
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all pallets are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
The ideal candidate:
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial, however not essential as full training will be provided
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
- £9.52 per hour average - working rotational shifts depending on the needs of the business: 8am-4pm, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
- Overtime readily available at £11.52 / £15.36ph
- £250 Attendance bonus payable Thursday 22nd December
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within warehouse?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?