WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – TEMP TO PERM – SWINDON SN3
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE for an immediate start for an established global logistics company based in Swindon. This role is on a full-time basis starting temporary with permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
This role may have progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Working hours / pay
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30
Salary – £8.91 per hour
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Unload and re load stock/goods in and out of the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
- Experience using hand held RF scanners
- Palletising and wrapping freight
The ideal candidate:
- Have retail experience
- Good verbal communication to liaise with other teams across the business
- Flexible and adaptable
- be able to work individually and as part of a team
Interviews for this position are being held immediately
To apply for this WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.