|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES/ FLEXIBLE SHIFT OPTIONS / PORTBURY, BRISTOL
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work within a chilled environment for a large supply chain company supplying directly into the UK’s leading supermarkets. You will be based at their main warehouses in Portbury, Bristol BS20.
As a warehouse operative you will be picking the bulk items ready for despatch throughout the UK. This is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving picking, packing and palletising – we are looking for individuals with a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy and comfortable working as part of a large team to hit achievable pick targets.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing fresh and ambient products
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Placing all picked items onto allocated trolleys
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment (approx. 2-4 degrees)
The site operates 7 days a week and is able to offer flexible shifts:
- Shift Option 1: 8am - 4.30pm
- Shift Option 2: 6am – 2pm
- Shift Option 3: 2pm – 10pm
Hourly Pay Rate - £10.50 per hour basic rate
This is a temporary ongoing assignment with gap personnel operating as an employment business.
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button