|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
EXPERIENCED WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES / AVONMOUTH / £10.00ph
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for experienced warehouse operatives based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11
Our client is a shipping company which is looking to expand their warehouse department.
The role is offering a long-term temporary ongoing position to those who are able to demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment. The starting salary is £10.00 per hour with overtime available over 40 hours. Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
The warehouse department offers a wide range of duties such as:
- Processing orders for delivery
- Using system to complete paperwork
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- General warehouse duties
- Following health and safety rules on site
Additional Site Benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
- Ongoing assignment
If you would like to apply for the EXPERIENCED WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE position, click 'APPLY NOW'