gap personnel operating as a recruitment business are currently recruiting for night shift parcel sorters for a large parcel delivery company based in Yate, BS37.
Our client is a market leader within the UK distribution industry. As a parcel sorter you will be responsible for the following:
- Unloading bulk containers in an efficient manner
- Ensuring items are unloaded without any damage
- Scanning of unloaded items to match delivery locations
- Picking items and loading onto containers ready for distribution
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 11.30pm-7.30am
- weekly pay
- holiday pay
- very good company culture and amazing progression opportunities
- on site parking
- increased pay to £9.44 after 12 weeks
- Canteen with cooking facilities
- Career development
- Travel opportunities.
The role is offering a temp to perm position to those who are able to demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment. The starting salary is £9.00 per hour. Although previous experience is an advantage, it is not essential and full training will be provided.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.