|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Cardiff.
Our client is a busy factory and as such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team.
Contract: This is a temporary on-gong work. It can lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Salary: £8.91 per hour.
Shifts: 8-12 hour shifts working 5 out of 7 days.
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Performing array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock
- Check for damaged or missing items and assisting with unloading vehicles.
- Sorting and placing materials or items onto trays.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse
- Confirm with all safety standards and use of appropriate PPE at all times.
- Picking and packing orders using a system and scanning items.
- ·Attention to Detail
- ·Good communication skills
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for 25/10/2021.