|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for 15 x Afternoon Warehouse Operatives to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Bridgend.
Our client is a busy factory and as such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Shifts: Sunday-Friday 3pm-10pm (These shift times could change in November)
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Loading and unloading vehicles for delivery
- Putting away stock in the correct locations
- Picking parcels off pick sheets
- Keep the warehouse area tidy
- Recording and reporting faults
- Support colleagues as required
- Scanning parcel barcode
- Lifting will be involved.
All candidates must attend a health & Safety induction before their first shift.
No experience is required for this role, as long as you are a good team player and have a good work ethic!
- Weekly Pay
- Weekly incentives including pizza nights, cake sales.
- Attendance incentives
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th October 2021.