Gap personnel as an employment business is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a temporary basis for a company based near Snetterton (Norfolk)
Warehouse Operatives / Snetterton Area / Nights/ 01:30 to 10:00 / Part-time or Full-time
£9.50 - £12.27 p/h
As a Warehouse Operative your main duties will be picking, packing and scanning orders, as well as other general warehouse duties (i.e. sweeping, breaking down boxes, etc).
Your main duties will be:
• Picking and sorting of items ready for loading
• Scanning of products
• Security checking of products
• Manual handling
• General warehouse duties
You will also be required to undertake any other related duties such as maintain a clean and tidy work area.
Assist with Stock control within the production and despatch areas.
Whilst adhering to all the Clients Health & Safety requirements and best business practice.
What's in it for you?
• Training and support
• Free transport to and from work from Norwich
• Guaranteed hours
• Guaranteed pay rise after 12 weeks
The role is very flexible. Even if you can only do one night a week, feel free to apply!
Details about the role:
Number of vacancies available:
• 10 X Warehouse Operatives
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment will be advantageous but full training will be provided.
• Part-time or full-time
• 01:30 - 10:00
• Basic pay: £9.50 p/h
•£12.29 p/h after 12 weeks
• Overtime paid at £17.11 p/h (after 40 hours)
To apply for this role, please:
• Apply directly on our Registration Portal trough the following link: https://www.gappersonneljobs.com/portal/generate.php?id=112
(When you finish the application, please select Norwich Industrial Branch) or
• Submit your CV via apply now button, or
• Get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - email@example.com or
• Call 01603 767 617 or
• Text / WhatsApp - 07557954806
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your