|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0 hour|
|Contact Name:||Denisa Crisan|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
EXCELLENT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE
QUEDGELEY BASED WITH EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS!
COMPETTITIVE PAY RATES
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working in partnership with a leading global industrial distributor of fastening and supply chain solutions based in Gloucester.
They urgently require Operatives to join their team to work in their busy distribution centre on a 12-week temp to perm basis. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business during their peak time. ‘Superstar’ candidates will also have the chance to earn a permanent contract (qualifying period applies).
Shifts and Pay:
Day Shift: 5:00am -1:30pm - £9.62 p/hr
Late Shift: 1:30pm - 22:00pm Monday-Thursday EARLY finish on Friday 20:30 - £10.58 p/hr
Night Shift: 9:30pm - 06:00am Monday- Thursday, EARLY finish on Friday 03:30am – 11.54 p/hr
Duties will include:
- Pick items corresponding to those on the assigned pick lists/records
- Pack items to ensure they remain secure and undamaged to their destination
- Load goods for dispatch onto transport within assigned deadlines
- Unloading delivered goods
- Book products onto the in-house system and batch each as required, passing samples and paperwork for inspection
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
Key skills and Competences:
- Customer service
- Result focused
- Communication skills
- Decision making
- Work as part of the team
- FLT/ MHE
- Manual handling
- On-site parking
- Forklift training (for the right candidate)
- Walking distance from bus station
- Career Progression.
To be considered for a position here, please submit your CV call our friendly and experienced team and ask for Denisa – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long!