Back to job search
|Job Type:||All Considered|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED IN THURNSCOE, S63
Join the team at one of the leading global manufacturers of safety wear.
Potential for the right candidates to go perm!
What will you do?
- Loading and unloading goods.
- Order picking safety wear and PPE ready for distrubution from different areas in the warehouse.
- Adhering to safety requirements.
- Assisting co workers with heavy items.
- Manual handling.
Starting at £9.86 with the potential to earn up to £13.76 with bonus target etc.
Mon- Tues 1pm-9pm
39 hours per week
Training will take place for two weeks and will be 10am-6pm
What we need from you?
- Good Attendance
- Can-do attitude
- Minimal manual handling experience.
- Free on site car parking.
- Vending Machines
- Bike locks
- Full training provided for the role
- Opportunity for in house FLT licenses.