|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Barry.
The role will involve working as part of a team to manufacture products as per customer requirements and be able to work to deadlines. Successful candidates would also have experience of working in warehouse environments.
Contract – Temporary On-Going
Salary - £9.50-£10.50 per hour
Shifts – Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Start date: Immediately
- General warehouse duties
- Manual Handling
- Creating exhibitions correctly
- Ensure health and safety is always followed and correct PPE is worn for the nature of the job being undertaken
- Ensure work areas are clean and safe and well maintained
- Follow manual handling processes
- Stacking goods in the correct place
- Collecting items throughout the warehouse
Skills & Attributes
- Forklift Truck License would be beneficial, but not essential
- Previous experience in warehouse environments
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843 499
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 25th May 2022.