|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£10.58 - £11.54|
|Reference:||DC / WHOP - QUED / 01|
|Contact Name:||Denisa Crisan|
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working in partnership with a leading global industrial distributor of fastening and supply chain solutions based in Gloucester.
They urgently require Operatives to join their team to work in their busy distribution centre on a 12-week temp to perm basis. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business during their peak time. ‘Superstar’ candidates will also have the chance to earn a permanent contract (qualifying period applies).
EXCELLENT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE
QUEDGELEY BASED WITH EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS!
Shifts and Pay:
- Late Shift: 1:30pm - 22:00pm Monday-Thursday EARLY finish on Friday 20:30 - £10.58 p/hr
- Night Shift: 9:30pm - 06:00am Monday- Thursday, EARLY finish on Friday 03:30am – £11.54 p/hr
Duties will include:
- Pick items corresponding to those on the assigned pick lists/records
- Pack items to ensure they remain secure and undamaged to their destination
- Load goods for dispatch onto transport within assigned deadlines
- Unloading delivered goods
- Book products onto the in-house system and batch each as required, passing samples and paperwork for inspection
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but full training will be provided.
Key skills and Competences:
- Customer service
- Result focused
- Communication skills
- Decision making
- Work as part of the team
- FLT/ MHE
- Manual handling
- On-site parking
- Forklift training (for the right candidate)
- Walking distance from bus station
- Career Progression.
To be considered for a position here, please click "Apply" to submit your CV or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 and ask for Denisa – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long!