|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||23790 - 23790 year|
|Contact Name:||Artur Sorokin|
Our client, a leading Logistics Provider is recruiting for 30 Warehouse Operatives to work in its New flagship Distribution Centre in Bury St Edmunds on a Permanent Basis.
The client is an employer of choice offering a great working environment, culture & a genuine career development path with the company.
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative, this is a great permanent opportunity. Will include career further development opportunities.
Pay - £12.20 per hour, Overtime after 37.5 hours of £16.59
Shifts - 08:00am-1600/16:00-00:00, shifts will rotate every two weeks. Applicants must be flexible to shifts.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- To undertake warehouse duties as trained
- Ensuring a flow of stock through the distribution centre from receipt to despatch
- Receive, pick, pack & load products
- To operate lifting equipment, manual or mechanical as trained.
- To complete administration tasks related to stock flow in the distribution centre
- To work to company key performance standards
- Working to health & safety standards as trained
- Play an active part in creating a positive working environment
- Play an active part in creating a safe working environment
The succesful candidate will;
- Have previous warehouse experience
- Be able to manage a busy goods in reciving role
- Able to work shifts reliably
Benefits of working with the company include;
- 33 days holiday per year
- Pension Scheme
- Sick pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Free tea & Coffee
- Death in service benefit
- Employee assistance helpline
- A brilliant working environment
The roles are due to start from May 2022, with interviewes starting from 4th April.
Apply today to be considered.
gap personnel are operating as an employment business.