gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a busy team in a well-established client based in RogerStone, Newport.
Our client is a busy manufactoring company and as such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Shifts: Monday-Friday 7:30 - 5pm
Skills and experience required:
• Ideally have previous warehouse experience
• Must be numerate and literate
• Able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently
• Able to work as part of a team or on your own
• Able to use IT equipment as part of daily activities (Handheld Devices)
• Able to carry out manual handling activities - e.g., lifting and moving boxes/products
• Motivated and hardworking
• Ideally have a FLT lisence
- You will have a strong work ethic,
- Be comfortable working on a busy production line, where you are on your feet for the majority of the workday.
- You will be able to follow precise instructions
Start date: ASAP
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.