Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Mitcheldean (GL17)
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Pay Rate: £10.05ph
Are you currently looking for a warehouse role in commutable distance from Gloucester with an immediate start?
gap personnel Gloucester (acting as an employment business) are working in partnership with one of the UK’s largest and most recognisable retailers based in Mitcheldean (GL17) As a warehouse operative you will play a key role in the day to day operations in ensuring that the continuous flow of stock is picked and packed ready for despatch to their multiple sites throughout the UK.
The site are able to offer flexibility of full or part times across a number of shift patterns and with NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED as full training is required.
The role of a warehouse operative is varied with duties including:
- Picking and packing of multiple items
- Ensuing all items are correctly packed and labelled correctly
- Defects or damage reported
- Number of stock items checked as per delivery
- Handballing of containers
- Stock replenishment
- Maintaining a sae and clean working environment
Choice of shift patterns (full time):
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm
- Monday to Friday, 2pm – 10pm
Choice of shift patterns (part time):
- Monday to Friday – 6am – 10am, 10am – 2pm, 2pm – 6pm or 6pm – 10pm
Pay: £10.05 per hour with plenty of opportunity to work overtime available
As part of the selection process, inductions will be held on site in line with their health and safety policies.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01452 302852 and we will help you with your registration!