The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 1 x Warehouse Operative for our client based in the Thorne (DN8) Location on a temporary on-going basis
OWN TRANSPORT PREFERRED DUE TO LOCATION.
Duties will include:
- Bagging and placing items in cages ready for delivery
- Printing out cleaning/decontamination certificates
- Cleaning of medical equipment
- Logging records onto basic computer system
Working hours are Monday to Friday rotating weekly:
Week 1 – 6am – 2.30pm
Week 2 – 2.15pm – 10.45pm
Pay rate is at £8.36ph
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
- Call the Rotherham team on 01709 918 533
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 01709 918533
End Date: 30/04/19