|Salary:||Up to £11.73 per hour|
Our client on the Wrexham Industrial Estate is currently looking for a number of experienced Warehouse Operatives to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Unloading of stock from containers onto pallets;
- Working as part of a team to complete a 2-person lift on some items;
- Order Picking on a Low-Level Order Picker Truck - full training provided;
- Inspection and reboxing of returned items.
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous warehouse experience;
- Be able to complete regular 2-person lifts of items;
- Be hardworking and reliable;
- Be able to work weekends.
As part of the induction process a drug and alcohol test is carried out by the site. This must be passed for an applicant to be successful.
Pay Rates and Working Hours:
Pre 12 weeks:
Days - 7am-3pm / 8am-4pm at £8.91 per hour
Shifts 7am - 7pm at £9.23 per hour
Nights 7pm - 7am at £10.34 per hour
Post 12 weeks:
Days - 7am-3pm / 8am-4pm at £9.37 per hour
Shifts 7am - 7pm at £10.61 per hour
Nights 7pm - 7am at £11.73 per hour
The job will be working 3 x 12 hour shifts either Sunday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Friday.