Our client is one of the fastest growing logistic companies in Europe and is supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for Part Time Warehouse Operatives to join their successful operation based in Thornbury, Bristol.
Key priorities of the Part Time Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing food product- both chilled and ambient
- Handling goods from intake through to dispatch in a safe and accurate manner
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Working on mechanised sorting machine for majority of chilled products
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment and being physically fit
The Candidate we are looking for:
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organisational skills
- Be able to work well within a team
- Willing to work at least 2 shifts per week
- Available to work at least 1 weekend day twice a month
- PPT experience would be an advantage, but full training and support is provided from day one.
- In return, Part Time Warehouse Operative will receive:
- Regular hours of work- 18:00-02:00
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Rates of pay from £9.65 to £10.59
- Christmas bonus
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Free PPE provided
- Friendly and supportive team
Immediate start. Please apply today as limited places are available.