Gap Personnel are currently seeking Production and Packing Operatives to join global food manufacturer based in Portbury, Bristol.
The role is available on an ongoing basis or temp to perm for the right candidate.
The ideal Production and Packing Operative will be:
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25 kg
- Able to work as a part of the team
- Following basic health and safety rules while on site
- Aware of food production standards and demands
- With an excellent attitude and work ethic, always keen to learn new skills
No previous warehouse or food production knowledge and experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Job Details of Production and Packing Operative:
- Monday-Friday operation, occasional overtime on Saturday
- Shifts 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 (rotating)
- 22:00-06:00 (fixed)
Pay: £8.86 on day shift
£10.80 on afternoon shift
- 33%-night shift allowance =£11.78
- Free parking on site
- Fully subsidised canteen on site
- Vending machines available
Key Responsibilities of Production and Packing Operative:
- Working on a large machine-based food production line
- Loading and manual handling of dry ingredients
- Keeping machines and production areas clean and tidy
- Packing the finished product and ensuring that the process has been done correctly and accurately
- Placing the packed product on the pallet and apply correct label
- Working to strict food hygiene and health and safety guidelines, reporting problems when necessary
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career in food production and packing sector. Most of the current staff has a very long service history and have been promoted from within the industry.
Apply today to join this exciting business and become a part of a successful team!