|Salary:||£8.65 to £12.98 per hour|
Warehouse operatives required! Are you looking for an immediate start within a warehouse?
Our client is one of the fastest growing logistic companies in Europe and is supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry. Due to the size of their warehouse and increase in business, we are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their successful operation based in Portbury, Bristol.
Key priorities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing product
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment
- The Warehouse Operative Candidate we are looking for:
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organisational skills
- Be able to work well within a team
- PPT experience would be an advantage, but full training and support is provided from day one.
- Warehouse operative experience will be advantage
In return, you will receive:
- Regular hours of work (5 days out of 7)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Rates of pay from £8.65 to £12.98
- Working hours 08:00-16:30 and 14:00- 22:30 (warehouse operative role)
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Free PPE provided
- Friendly and supportive team
- Part time opportunities will also be considered – warehouse operative, hygiene operative etc.
- Christmas bonus available
Immediate start for warehouse operatives available. Please apply today as the places are limited.