gap personnel are currently looking to recruit a 8 warehouse operatives on a temp to perm basis in Avonmouth. We are looking for individuals that have experience directly within a warehouse / distribution centre and understand the demands of distributing products within a congested and competitive market.
The successful candidate will be:
- Working to customer agreed deadlines,
- Unloading products from trailers and loading on to 3.5t and 7.5t delivery vehicles using the correct process. Assigning all products to the correct delivery vehicle
- Checking that trailers going back to head office are loaded securely
- Using the correct manual handing techniques and safe systems if work in line with our H&S training
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Checking all stock at point of entry, moving, storing, picking or packing products
- Ability to work well in a team - good communication and organisational skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in warehousing and Logistics is desirable
- Able to complete heavy manual handling and comply with H&S guidelines
- Show a "can do" attitude
- Remain focused under pressure
- Reliable and have high levels of motivation
Working hours are:
- 38.25 hours per week
- 4 on 2 off shift pattern
- 22:00 - 7:00/7:30am
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.