gap personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting Order Pickers for large contract packaging company in Bolton, BL5
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Scanning and sorting parcels,mail, no heavy liftin
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of awarehouse/scanning operative will include: packing, re-parking, labeling, moving stock around, scanning and sorting parcels, mail.
Working hours are: 5 days out of 7 ( 4 days during the week and 1 day over the weekend sometimes)
The shift are:
nights: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from Midnight till 8am and Sunday from 9pm till 5am or midnight till 8am or 6pm till 2am
Pay rate till 10pm £8.30/h, after 10pm till £8.47/h
AFTER 12 WEEKS PASSING PROBATION PAY RATE GOES UP TO £8.50 ON DAYS AND £9.56 FROM 10PM TILL 6AM
OVERTIME RATE ON DAYS IS £12.45 GOING UP TO £12.75 AFTER 12 WEEKS
OVERTIME RATE ON NIGHTS AT £12.62 GOING UP TO £13.81 AFTER 12 WEEKS
DBS check will be required after completing 3 days of work
Onsite facilities are provided with canteens and vending machines.
This role is ongoing and long term with possibility to be offered a full time contract after passing 3 months probationary period.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given