gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client.
Location: Rushden,Northamptonshire NN10 6GL
Job Title: Warehouse operative
-Part time (15 hours paid weekly): Saturday and Sunday
-5:30AM to 2:00PM Monday to Friday (Returns staff) or
-2:00PM to 10:30PM Sunday to Thursday with Sunday’s 10AM to 6:30PM (in PI/QC department)
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour
Overtime: £12.75 per hour
• Various roles in various departments working for Ecomm customers
• Job involves: Picking, Packing, Inbound, Sortation & Dispatch, B2B, Returns, Kitting, Quality Control
• To wear company uniform, personnel protective equipment (including safety shoes and high viz clothing) and ID badge at all times
• Must be prepared to apply for a Standard Disclosure prior to employment
• Temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
• Free transport available from certain locations
• Nice environment with music
• No tough targets and a buddy system to support you in training
• Free onsite carpark
• Gap rewards
• Employee of the month
Closing date for applications is 31st January 2020.
To register your interest, for more information or to apply you can:
-click the “Apply now” button
-send us a message on WhatsApp on: 07828226308 with the text "Rushden and your full name, email address and phone number"
-call us on: 0333 344 6977
-send your CV to: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com