gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client.
Job Title: Warehouse operative
Location: Whistl G Park, Wallis Way, Bedford MK42 0PE
Hours of work will be dependent on shift and based on requirements to meet customer demand. Any 5 out of 7 days can be a working day.
Monday - Friday 15:00-23:30
Tuesday - Saturday 07:00-15:30
Monday - Friday 18:00-02:30
Pay: £8.50 per hour
(Unsocial hours pay rate:£9.56 between 10pm-6am)
*temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
• Fit and able to pick up bags up to 11kg
• Able to work in a fast paced environment to reach targets and KPIs
• To wear company uniform, personnel protective equipment(including safety shoes and high viz clothing) and ID badge at all times
• Must be prepared to apply for a Standard Disclosure prior to employment
• Segging - Sorting bags from a customer mag and sorting into empty mags in deport order
• Scanning - Picking up bundles, mail bags, trays and using scanner for label/bar codes then sorting the items
• QMC – Resolving issues from the deport issue log and quality mailnet checks
• Loading – Working on the loading bays, and loading up containers onto trailers for outbound and inbound deliveries
• Free onsite carpark
• Employee of the month
• Onsite Canteen
Closing date for applications is 29th February 2020.
For more information or to apply you can private message us or:
- call: 0333 344 6977
- send your CV: email@example.com
-text on WhatsApp 07828 226 308 : "Bedford, your name, email and phone number"