|Contact Name:||Mateusz Stasiak|
Do you have a have extensive warehouse experience within goods-in or dispatch? Looking for a role where you are a key figure in a successful and recognised brand? Want to work only Monday to Fridays – no weekends?! Then read on.
gap personnel are currently looking to recruit a warehouse goods In and dispatch operatives based in Brentry. We are looking for individuals that have experience directly within a warehouse / distribution centre and understand the demands of distributing products with short shelf life dates.
The successful candidate will assist in the warehouse and form part of a dedicated team determined to meet all customer time schedules. Passion is essential - everything that is put into making the produce is based on years of hard work, recipe adaptations, product development, testing and a team with an aligned vision. The core workforce has been with the business for a high number of years, within that time they have seen their product developed into one of the UK’s leading product - and it isn’t going to be stopping anytime soon with year on year growth forecasted.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Checking all stock at point of entry, moving, storing, picking or packing products
- Working in ambient environment, both internal and external with moving vehicles in and out
- Stock rotation of both chilled and frozen conditions
- Using Pallet trucks (manual & electric only to be used after training)
- Collecting pallets / taking boxes off production line onto pallets
- Meeting forecasted kpi’s of approx. 300 per hr/
- Wrapping pallets moving pallets to storage area / loading vehicle
- Ensure that all dispatch orders match distribution routes
- Proven experience within a warehouse environment either within goods in or dispatch
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team - good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate and knowledge of stock control systems
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Annual bonus scheme (profit related)
- Child care vouchers
- Every Friday is a free meal day!
- Staff discount on meals
- Over time available @ x1.5
Working hours are
- (Option1) Monday to Friday 10:00 - 19:00
- (Option 2) Monday to Friday 07:00 - 16:00
- (Option 3) Monday to Friday 22:00 - 03:00
- NO WEEKENDS!!
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.