gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client.
Job Title: Warehouse operative
-£8.50 per hour
-Unsocial hours pay rate:£9.56 between 10pm-6am;
-overtime:£12.62 per hour
Location: Bedford, MK42 0PE
7am - 3:30 Tuesday to Saturday
3pm - 11:30 pm Monday to Friday
11pm - 07,30 am any 5 out of 6 (closed Saturday night )
*hours of work will be dependent on shift and based on requirements to meet customer demand. Any 5 out of 7 days can be a working day.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment to reach targets and KPIs
• To wear company uniform, personnel protective equipment(including safety shoes and high viz clothing) and ID badge at all times
• Must be prepared to apply for a Standard Disclosure prior to employment
• Segging - Sorting bags from a customer mag and sorting into empty mags in deport order
• Scanning - Picking up bundles, mail bags, trays and using scanner for label/bar codes then sorting the items
• QMC – Resolving issues from the deport issue log and quality mailnet checks
• Loading – Working on the loading bays, and loading up containers onto trailers for outbound and inbound deliveries
• Free onsite carpark
• Gap rewards
• Employee of the month
• Onsite Canteen
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2020.
For more information or to apply you can private message us or:
-click the “Apply now” button
-send us a message on WhatsApp on: 07828226308 with the text "Bedford, your full name, email address and phone number"
-call us on: 0333 344 6977
-send your CV to: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com