Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mateusz Stasiak|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have 10 warehouse tray wash operative vacancies available with inductions taking place on Wednesday 1st of July .
As a warehouse tray wash operative you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all customer re-usable packaging (for both food and non-food) is hygienically cleaned and processed within specific customer requirements. You will also be responsible to
• Ensure that all products are stored and maintained correctly in the warehouse environment
• Undertake recycling activities including cardboard baling, plastic baling, food waste and general waste handling.
• Attention to health & safety is paramount, whilst also having the ability to communicate to all levels and working collectively as a team.
• Unload pallets/cages into/from trailers for distribution and/or receiving, checking and storing pallets/cages
Working on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern of days and nights 06:30am-5:30pm / 06:30pm-5:30am
This role is a temporary ongoing position £9.00 per hour . Full training and any additional PPE will be provided.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job role.
Please only apply for this vacancy if you are able to attend an induction Wednesday 1st of July 2020 in Avonmouth(Severn beach).