The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative for one of our prestigious client based in Blackburn area.
The suitable candidate will pro-actively work as part of the team to assist the distribution centre in the picking, packing and despatch of customer orders to our own stores and franchise stores within the United Kingdom and Ireland. An active role that will contribute to achieving KPIS. The role holder is responsible for delivering high operational standards and ensuring they are fully compliant with all work instructions, and Health and safety requirements, store, franchise and direct customer orders.
- Deliver agreed targets and KPIs
- Promote and share best practice with your Supervisor
- Ensure compliance to all work instructions
- Ensure distribution standards meet company guidelines
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Adherence to company and site specific policies and procedures
- Ensure excellent customer service both internally and externally and act on feedback provided by Supervisor
- Demonstrate core values into all ways of working and ensure internally and externally that customer relationships reflect our values
- Take personal accountability for your development , work efficiently and effectively as part of a team