|Salary:||Pay Rates are Displayed in the Job Description|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Weller|
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client on the Wrexham Industrial Estate is currently looking for a number of experienced warehouse operatives to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Contributing to the upkeep of the warehouse environment
- Working as part of a busy team
- Managing deliveries at goods in, confirming they are in good condition
- Order Picking on a Low-Level Order Picker Truck - Full training provided
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience working in a goods in goods out environment
- Must be able to carry lifting tasks of household products
- Be hardworking and reliable
- Be able to work as part of a team and to use own initiative
Pay Rates and Working Hours:
Pre 12 weeks:
Days - 7am-3pm / 8am-4pm at £8.72 per hour
Shifts 7am - 7pm at £9.05 per hour
Nights 7pm - 7am at £10.14 per hour
Post 12 weeks:
Days - 7am-3pm / 8am-4pm at £9.19 per hour
Shifts 7am - 7pm at £10.40 per hour
Nights 7pm - 7am at £11.50 per hour
The client works 3 shifts out of 7 between a Sunday and Friday.