|Location:||Clayton le Moors|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operative for one of our well-established client based in Clayton-Le-Moors.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative for our client based in Clayton-Le-Moors who are a major supplier of the home and gift industry. The role will involve general warehouse duties: Goods In/ Goods Out, picking, packing, moving stock around and general warehouse duties. Heavy lifting may be involved so must be physically fit. Previous warehouse experience is required and candidate must have good attention to details.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Clayton-Le-Moors
Shifts: 7.30am – 4.30 pm – Monday till Thursday, 7.30am – 12.30 pm on Friday
- Understanding and attainment of both individual and department targets.
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team.
- Compliance with food safety and HSE guidelines
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.