|Salary:||Up to £11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam McGrath|
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client on the Wrexham Industrial Estate is currently looking for a number of experienced warehouse operatives to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Unloading of stock from containers onto pallets;
- Working as part of a team to complete a 2-person lift on some items;
- Order Picking on a Low-Level Order Picker Truck - full training provided;
- Inspection and reboxing of returned items.
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous warehouse experience;
- Be able to complete regular 2-person lifts of items;
- Be hardworking and reliable;
- Be able to work weekends.
Pay Rates and Working Hours:
Pre 12 weeks:
- Days - 7am-3pm / 8am-4pm at £8.72 per hour
- Shifts 7am - 7pm at £9.05 per hour
- Nights 7pm - 7am at £10.14 per hour
Post 12 weeks:
- Days - 7am-3pm / 8am-4pm at £9.19 per hour
- Shifts 7am - 7pm at £10.40 per hour
- Nights 7pm - 7am at £11.50 per hour
The job will be working 3 x 12 hour shifts out of 7 between a Sunday and Friday.
Working days and hours will be confirmed weekly